The final product! I knew I could make something pretty if I slowed the heck down...
This piece was on and off for several days so I'm unsure of an actual time estimate. It was a trial and error learning session, so time wasn't important anyway. I learned so much and can't wait to go at it again!
Please Critique, and Please comment! Comments help motivate, and Critique's are badly needed.
Here are some uploads from different stages.
This stage was mainly light filters, brushing in texture, cleaning up, and playing with background effects etc. Edit: I can't help but feel like I went too far on this last bit. The light filters ended up pretty cool but idk, when I look at the step before this one without any texture etc, the intended details and concept show much more clearly. A lesson for next time perhaps.